Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What's on 4L's NATIONAL EDUCATION BOARD:


Its the joker!!!


no, its YOGA master lin you jia.
LOL WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYBODY CALL HIMSELF YOGA -____-

Its done by kenneth lol. The name yoga is very...dots.



Today's racial harmony celebration turned me into a crazyass.


VP CRACKED ME UP HAHAHA. her first word to us was "WOW!!!" (WITH the exclamation marks).

HAHAHA, vp in good mood = rare sight. She kept praising us and sounded so high, we were like o_O-ing at her, even the teachers were damn amused k.

"WOW!!!" I CAN'T HELP IT ITS SO FUNNY. Kept repeating "WOW" on the way back to class. Too bad I only recorded the second half of the speech (boring one la), totally missed the "WOW!!!" and her very high moments LOL! WOWWWW!!!


Right, the rest of the celebration wasn't too bad, since they had mr tan, ms khoo, ms noriff and mr tham on stage SINGING :D mr tan had his usual funny actions yayyy. The act wasn't too bad, everybody could catch some balls from it HAHAHA. The malay dance was kinda boring, but whateverrr.



Having moodswings now I suppose, super high (to the extent of being a little irritating, sorry) in school and freaking emo now.

So high was I in the morning, that almost everybody who passed by 4L must have seen my waving arms in the air. FREE WAVE OKAY. WITH FREE SMILES!!


In class, turning around to disturb yipeng or ngikhiong has become my habit, so's giving jeanette (junette) free kisses HAHA. Not to mention bullying the stupid ngik :] Lets see, I gave many people tic tacs and she got NONE! :D (until a lonnggg time later)

y'know, when somebody was throwing the tictacbox back at me, mr hamdan went "WHAT IS THAT?". and took a sweet when I surrendered it over. HAHA SO TYPICAL OF MR HAMDAN, HE SHOULD HAVE WON THE BEST DRESSED MALE TEACHER AWARD! ):


XUANEEE, I SUPPORTED YOUR CLASS K! :D

3G was selling these papadum indian snacks, and I've promised xuanee to support her class haha.

Tastes quite fine, wonderful, because Ashley did something funny while thinking about it xD LOL, it was the handphone in sec 2 and now a plate!



Only felicia wore an ethnic costume in my class (and she looked extremely pretty, though she already is even in uniform)

Did I say how SHOCKED I was to see annalim in the malay costume? She was the first girl I saw in the morning to wear it, in my heart it was secretly thinking: OHMY WHO'S THAT GIRL MAN I MUST PASS BY HER CLASS AND FIND OUT!!!

in the end, I saw the whole class wearing it -__-




This'll end the post abruptly:


what an empty and lonley train I was in that day, there's practically NO ONE in it -__-


yeah, so get charged.

bye

No comments: